Hi. ^^
Idk whose turn it is to post today but I know that I haven't been posting for super long so .. :D
FYI, I'm FAT and UGLY.
I know I am, so you can just call me fat and/or ugly, it won't harm my self-esteem, not really. :D
Rachel the OLD SCHOOL CHICKEN. I don't go "zazaaa" or whatever. LOL.
If I'm a donkey I'll be a cute one like Eeyore. :P
And I can't believe she didn't remind me to look at the haunted MRT station. TT
RACHELLLL! D:
Haha. She's a scaredycat. She got scared when I told her ghost stories. xD
I miss/love you all!
HATE THAT BITCH. ==
She's so .... ugh.
Whatever. Hope she faster die or something.
Die of too much fats, :D
WAHAHAHAHA. (Though I know I'm fat. BUT SHE'S FATTER:D)
Whee Rachel is Javier's baby lor can ^-^ HAHAHAHAHA! :P
I'm the papa. O;
WHY I SOUND SO BI AH. D:
Tsktsk.
Hmph. Idk what to post le. ^^"
Tmr got CCA. Eeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Knots and lashings again. TWINE TWINE.
Haha. Kay.
Byebye.<3
CHERYL:D