<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hey all!!! My turn to post. ^^ I changed my MSN font colour to PINK~ Cute right. LOL.
Procrastination. TT I think I spell wrongly. I'm not doing my chinese homework. And its piling up. 4 compos le. TT
Had fun talking to Cheryl Laogong. :D Rachel nuer like always busy... Hai. ):
I've changed. I'm a hermophodite now. Spell wrongly xP I'm a shemale. Bisexual. (: That's why have Cheryl laogong and Laopo. And I have a baby le. ^^ Cheryl's baby, of course. Its RACHEL!!! LOL this is RANDOM.
Hai, need to chiong MATH le. (: I LOVE MATH. ANYONE WHO DUN WAN DO LET ME DO CAN. ^^ :D nah kidding math homework sux. > <
Ok, gtg. BYES ALL! <3 CjR. :D
Btw, if you think Cheryl is NOT fat and/or SUPER CHIO, tag something on the tag board like "cheryl is chio and not fat." ok? :D LOVESEVERYONE. Except _____. Bye all! <3


Profile
the unique ones

JAVIER, RACHEL, CHERYL!

JAVIER-JELLYBEANS!♥
RACHEL-RUFFLES!♥
CHERYL-CHEESEFRIES!♥

Catholic High, Cedar Girls' Secondary School
Javier - 210297 (13 - oldie wahahaha)
Rachel - 010897 (12)
Cheryl - 050997 (12)

This is our blog,
like us or hate us?
That's your problem. (:

Do tag before you leave,
it'll be appreciated. :D



Msn(J) | Msn(R) | Msn(C)

Tagboard
he said she said


Melody
blast the stereo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Links
the way to paradise

Cheryl
Gladys
Grace
Hannah
Huda
Janna
Rachel
Sam

Archives
rewind those memories

♥January 2010
♥February 2010
♥March 2010
♥April 2010
♥August 2010

Credits
bow before you go

Designer
Basecodes
Favicon