<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
I'm missing you , but I'm not going to make you reply me .
Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hello Peepo ! :D

Currently in Chinese Class and it's boring canxzc . ):
Hehe , shall be posting cause I got nothing to do .
Will be watching some powerpoint slide by Sarah soon . ^-^
Hehe .
JIAYOUS SARAHHHHHHHH-RIE .
Thought Nediva didn't do anything , yeah .
But I hope you succeed , kay ? (:
I'm being nice now , so haha .
Enjoy it while you can .
Lorraine 's sitting next to me .
Reading her Angel 's letter , LOL .
I want to eat something now siaa .
But only just start 2nd period canxzc .
Then recess is like ...
OH YA ,
After Science !
YAY .
BUT SHIT .
I hate Science .
SHIT .
I haven do the freaking homework canxzc .
STUPID TIFFANY .
SAY ONE COPY FOR ME DE .
THEN DAO ME AND PANGSEH MY WORKSHEET .
Then still call me mean when I not even scolding her canxzc .
It like .
WTF .
She's the  one that keep clinging onto me .
Then she a bit PMS canxzc .
One moment pissed w me .
Then when she wanted to go toilet ,
She damn sweet la .
Keep what .
"Rachel , go toilet w me canxzc ? :3"
WTF .
Then I ask her go toilet w me then she like ,
"No la , I busy . Go yourself . =="
F HER LA .
Stupid Tiffany .
Idc if you see this or anything but yeah ,
IM BEING MEAN NOW .
NOW YOU KNOW WHAT IS MEAN
SO DONT CALL ME MEAN FOR NO REASON CANXZC .
ASSHOLE .
SHIT HER .
Still camwhore w me .
I think I'll cut her face out and post it (:
Hehehe .
Not .
I not so mean la .
Not like what she think I am .
If I'm mean , Lorraine likes Chinese .
HAHAHA .
Omg , crackup .

Pearls = Zhi zhu ? Zhu zhi ?
1st answer = Lorraine
2nd answer = Vannesa .
I was like wondering how come so weird .
Like the way it sounds .
Hahaa , then I finally found out the meaning , YAY .
(((((((:
Ah ~                I miss Baby .
Hmms , Tired le .
Need go copy Science . ):
Omg , now is Huiyi 's powerpoint
HER VOICE IS SO DAMN CUTE CANXZC .

En , okay , BYEBYE <3!
--xtheBELOVED




To love means to care ;

To understand ;

To give in and to let the person have what they want ;

I'll try to let go because ;

I love yous .


Profile
the unique ones

JAVIER, RACHEL, CHERYL!

JAVIER-JELLYBEANS!♥
RACHEL-RUFFLES!♥
CHERYL-CHEESEFRIES!♥

Catholic High, Cedar Girls' Secondary School
Javier - 210297 (13 - oldie wahahaha)
Rachel - 010897 (12)
Cheryl - 050997 (12)

This is our blog,
like us or hate us?
That's your problem. (:

Do tag before you leave,
it'll be appreciated. :D



Msn(J) | Msn(R) | Msn(C)

Tagboard
he said she said


Melody
blast the stereo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Links
the way to paradise

Cheryl
Gladys
Grace
Hannah
Huda
Janna
Rachel
Sam

Archives
rewind those memories

♥January 2010
♥February 2010
♥March 2010
♥April 2010
♥August 2010

Credits
bow before you go

Designer
Basecodes
Favicon