Hello!
:3
Today was farewell.
Someone found my farewell tee for me. :D
Yay.
Haha.
Finally got to know who was my angel today,
shocked ! :/
Haha!
Won't elaborate. :3
My mortal was shocked also when I went up to her. Her expression was like. :o?
LOL.
Sec fours cried!
Then (dk how to spell her name leh. >< HAHA PAISEH) ______ say my face red red one, and I was like, "It's hot. -.-" cause we were all crowding around the cake. And Rachel was like, "Yeah, she won't cry one la."
ALSO NOT MY FAREWELL.
WANT SEE ME CRY IS IT. ==
Haha.
I think I gonna miss the sec fours in my patrol though.
Definitely not the SBB! *smirks*
Poor Jasmine. She was so shocked when the SBB went up to her.
And I was :00000-ing there.
And Rachel was like, Idk, I think she was shocked also. HEHE.
But Jasmine is lucky cause the SBB gave her a bigbig present. LOL.
So just now she said she was thinking of buying a bracelet for the SBB. ._.
A.k.a "unique voice girl". According to Jasmine.
Not unique la, is noise pollution -.-
Haha I'm so mean. 8D
I can't believe I got so many edible presents. ><
DON'T WANT CHOCOLATES AND SWEETS.
Tempt me only. Haha.
Okay, I lazy post le. :p
Byeeeeee:D
P/S : Rachel's angel (my patrol de. EDNA!) is so nice O:
LUCKY NORH.
CHERYL:D