<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Friday, April 2, 2010

"Crazy about English! :D" ? O.o

Sorry never blog so long. ): My laptop was on the floor all the time... Was damn lazy to lift it up. Haha :3 And I fell lor. Coz of Rachel. -.-
Anyways, I don't even know why I'm posting today. :xx
I HATE YOU LA ASS.

April Fools was a total fail for my class. All guaiguai one. Doing homework. I just went around pulling down pants. ._. Our science teacher and form teacher scolded us. -.- And if anyone tuned in to the radio this few days, on 98.7, The BOOMZ Girl Ris Low joined the Shan&Ross show. And there was a lot of drama and stuff but it was an April Fools joke. TT
YOU SUCK EGGS. AND SPIDERS. T_T
Gf gonna watch some scary movie. She says she damn scared... D: I'm sooo useless. ): Cant do anything to help. :xx Hai. Cheryl doing chinese compo. Rachel still eating. SO BORED. -.-
U JUST SUCK LAH IDIOT.
Hai... MY LEG DAMN PAIN. TT I'm using the clutches or whatever/however you call/spell it. The two sticks thing. TT Maybe I should post pictures later. ^^ ok, need do my 50page worksheetS liao. BUHBYE ALL. :3 MUACKS ^^ LOL~


Profile
the unique ones

JAVIER, RACHEL, CHERYL!

JAVIER-JELLYBEANS!♥
RACHEL-RUFFLES!♥
CHERYL-CHEESEFRIES!♥

Catholic High, Cedar Girls' Secondary School
Javier - 210297 (13 - oldie wahahaha)
Rachel - 010897 (12)
Cheryl - 050997 (12)

This is our blog,
like us or hate us?
That's your problem. (:

Do tag before you leave,
it'll be appreciated. :D



Msn(J) | Msn(R) | Msn(C)

Tagboard
he said she said


Melody
blast the stereo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Links
the way to paradise

Cheryl
Gladys
Grace
Hannah
Huda
Janna
Rachel
Sam

Archives
rewind those memories

♥January 2010
♥February 2010
♥March 2010
♥April 2010
♥August 2010

Credits
bow before you go

Designer
Basecodes
Favicon