<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm here to post again cause Cheryl ask me too, so yeah.
I'm still depressed.
I got dumped for the first time. ):
Now he ignore me! OMG.
AHHHHHHH.
I don't want to emo. I wanna cry.
Iwantcry, iwantcry, i wantcry. D;
Mg. I didn't do anyth wrong lor.
Ahhh, why cannot friend friend dii? O:
OMG. SADSADSADSADSAD.
I'm sadder than Javier so Javier, stop saying you're ke lian cause you're NOT!
You got Sheriann.
Aiyahhhhhhhhhh. HAHA. Speaking about Sheriann.
She saved my life today. O:
For printing wkst for me! THANKS MY DEAR DEAR SHERIANN!
iLY! :D
Hahaaa! Javier's gna be mad. :b
I'm so bored now. Hate getting forced t post :D
HAHA. Tomorrow whose turn?
I WANNA CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP NOW. ^^
Okay, I'll go slack since it's almost 1st day to holidays!

En, okay, BYEBYE <3!
--xtheBELOVED



Ignoring my SMSes and MSN.


Profile
the unique ones

JAVIER, RACHEL, CHERYL!

JAVIER-JELLYBEANS!♥
RACHEL-RUFFLES!♥
CHERYL-CHEESEFRIES!♥

Catholic High, Cedar Girls' Secondary School
Javier - 210297 (13 - oldie wahahaha)
Rachel - 010897 (12)
Cheryl - 050997 (12)

This is our blog,
like us or hate us?
That's your problem. (:

Do tag before you leave,
it'll be appreciated. :D



Msn(J) | Msn(R) | Msn(C)

Tagboard
he said she said


Melody
blast the stereo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Links
the way to paradise

Cheryl
Gladys
Grace
Hannah
Huda
Janna
Rachel
Sam

Archives
rewind those memories

♥January 2010
♥February 2010
♥March 2010
♥April 2010
♥August 2010

Credits
bow before you go

Designer
Basecodes
Favicon