Hey all! Javier again. :3 Doing chem... Hiked Bukit Timah yesterday! (: I managed to make my friends get lost there. LOL.. =) Anyways, after we hiked, my friend bought M&Ms and was eating when a monkey saw him holding it. HAHAHAHA. :D The monkey attacked my friends and tried to snatch his M&Ms. So my friend dropped the packet like a retard and started screaming and running in circles like a girl. xP
So anyways, went for some dance training. Evil Rachel and Cheryl never reply me de. -.- Training sucked... After training went to play basketball with Cheryl's stead and few other friends. I fell!!! Now my leg hurts. :DD
Haish... Rachel still ignoring me. D: Cheryl asking me to do her geog homework. ><
I <3 MY GF. YAY. (: Haha. (:
Izzit even Thursday? Lazy to check. Haha. ^^ Off to do my homework. >:( Bye all! (: Have a blessed day. LOL.
btw peter chao is not banned anymore. (: He was hacked. ^^
Can't believe I got backstabbed by you. D: