So... Monday. :D Had CCA tryouts. For sports. I suck at sports so I onli got chosen for floorball. Too much to post le... So imma skip to tuesday. :XX
Tuesday. Tryouts for esthetics. Dunno how spell. LOL. Choir was gay, CO was ok... Band was good. :DD But favourite was Modern Dance. (Maybe taking it up as a CCA. :D) Drama was good too. ^^ So... That's about it. Oh yeah... There was a CCA talk. Clubs and society talk. Super boring. >( So... Yeah. That's about it. :)
THURSDAY!!!Chinese Crap Programme. Quite lame... Don't feel like talking about it. ): There was a CCA performance by performing arts groups. Drama was good. Choir was... disturbingly good. ^^ Dance was great. As usual. :D Band was super cool. But scary monster stopped their third song. He was super fierce lor. -.- CO was surprisingly cool. :D So... Done with thursday. ((:
ITS THE END OF MY POST... And, err... One more thing.
PLEASE DON'T HATE THE BLOG JUST BECAUSE MY BLOGGING SUX. ITS MY FAULT, NOT THE BLOG'S. SO IF I SUCK, JUST TELL ME.
Thanks. :D So... TTFN~!
CJR FTW!! <3